Saturday, August 27, 2005

roma

nostalgic draaaama ahead ...

I arrived on July 21 to Rome Fumicino Airport after a long 21 hour flight from Singapore via Dubai and Milan. How interesting can that get? I was really tired, despite the wonderful service on board the plane + the food that we're getting. I did 2 days in Roma and I think I covered most of the sites around. No hurry for me to finish everything since I will be back in Roma for work next year. Things are indeed expensive in Roma, but comparing to the other European cities, it is still cheaper than Paris. Weather was scorching hot then and indeed when we arrived in Venice, there was a terrible heat wave. Weather is still awry now in Venice. It has been raining since the day Xing and JK left. Wierd summer!

It seems fast that one month has passed, although the process of going through the last month has been so slow. 3 more weeks to go, and I will be back in sucky Singapore.
21 more days ...
Some photos around ...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

F.Venice

No comments: