Monday, July 02, 2007

fantasma

Its confirmed

He is Zul's biggest fan. The pavilion drunk came back.

This time he did a rather stealth mission- minus the backpack..but armed with a bottle of something.

Being the alert and vigilant creature that I am known to be. I noticed his entry..due to the particularly elaborate pair of sunglasses he chose to wear for that afternoon.

By the time I got security, and Joel, who was in the loo, the guy had already managed to take his shoes off..and was about to take a swig from his bottle- in the dome. Quite hilarious.. and a tad bit dramatic seeing as he continued to insist on his rights to enjoy the exhibit.

Joel told him quite bluntly.. that he smelt..and was drunk. And we finally managed to get him out.

The unfortunate thing is that 'smelly man' (a name we have come to affectionately call him by) permanently resides in the campo by the Palazzo. Its become quite a regular thing in the morning for him to either call me beautiful girl... or yell out an Italian obscenity when I choose to ignore him. The waiters at one of the cafe's have my back though. They tell him off in my defense. Chivalry is definitely not dead around these parts.

Aiya..look at this mini drama that has unfolded all because of Zul's sound dome!

No comments: