Wednesday, July 11, 2007

belladonna's and fresh produce


I will post a few dozen pictures at some point. My incompetence extends to not being able to open zip files. So the next time Joel brings his computer to the Pavilion, i will blog from his computer- which are loaded with the images of Da Wu's performance.

The only thing I have managed to get from Joel is this. Big, red, genetically modified tomatoes.

2 Euro's for a Kilo. Bargain.

I think he took this picture from his ramblings around the Rialto Market- Which is right off the maassive and ornate Rialto Bridge. The market is basically a wet market selling fruits, vegetables and dead animals. It's also a lot cheaper than the CO-OP, which i have been frequenting. It's only open in the mornings, which is quite a drag, seeing as waking up during my off-days have proven to be quite a task.

Another amusing thing about the mornings (at the apartment) is our neighbors.
I think the husband is an opera singer, so at around eight the building is shaking with him bellowing out some intense operatic tunes. The novelty factor of it is wearing thin. I have a feeling that his 2 year old daughter is considering a career in the music industry. That little imp hits notes I have never heard from a human being. I think they chuck her in the bedroom right above mine- during her regular morning tantrums. This just worsens the screaming situation..and my mood.

No comments: